Review: Where I End



                `Where I End` is a memoir by author Katherine Elizabeth Clark. It tells of how she was injured in a freak accident at her child's school and how God is working in her life. The book is divided into five parts: The Fall, The Journey, The Miraculous, The Light, and The Way Home.

        Katherine does not blame her incident on God, and she uses much scripture to back her thoughts up. There are also quotes from other writers at the beginning of each chapter. My favorite quote was `You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view...Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it. (Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird).`

        I was touched by compassion as I read some of the notes the 1st-grade class sent her. It was reassuring to read that God was working miracles in Katherine's life. Even the doctors were astonished. I hope the author writes a follow-up book so readers can continue to see how God is working in her life.

        I would recommend this book to anyone going through a tough time, or fans of memoirs.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

Comments

Sandee said…
Sounds like a very strong woman. You are right, you really don't know another persons issues until you walk in their shoes.

Have a blessed Sunday, Michelle. ☺

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean