Review: Courageous Love



        `Courageous Love` is a young adult, historical fiction book written by author Susan K. Marlow. I like the opening quote by John Wayne - America's Cowboy. `Courage is being scared to death...but saddling up anyway!`

        It's a bit mystery and gripping suspense with a tad of romance. Who cut the barbed wire fence, and why? Who set the horse barn on fire, and who is killing the cattle? This intriguing story will keep you reading to the end to ensure the safety of the Carter family.

        I don't read much young adult books because of the language used in a lot of them. I was intrigued by the title of this book and was pleased to find it was a clean read. I recommend this book to anyone looking for a clean young adult book.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

Literacy Musing Mondays link: http://maryanderingcreatively.com/lmmlinkup-fun-with-national-geographic-kids/

Comments

Sandee said…
Clean read is the best part. I think I would like this book very much.

Have a fabulous day, Michelle. ☺
Michelle F said…
This is a good read.
There are three more in the series, this was book #4.
I haven't read the others but this one was good as a stand-alone.
I hope you get a chance to read them.

Have a great day!!
Brandi said…
Thanks for linking up your review at Literacy Musing Mondays. I like that courage quote, too. :)
Michelle F said…
Hi Brandi,

Thanks for stopping by.

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello