Review: Eden The Animals' Parable



        `Eden The Animals' Parable` is an allegory of the Gospels written by author Keith Korman. Keith Korman is a literary agent and novelist. Illustrator Lisa Paris lives in a log cabin surrounded by all manner of critters. This is her first book to illustrate, of which she did a fabulous job. The approach to the subject is descriptive.

        My favorite quote in this book is `There is not enough darkness in the world to extinguish a single candle flame.`(Saint Francis of Assisi).

        There are some wonderful illustrations throughout the book. My favorite illustration is the sly fox. The cover of the book has beautiful, colorful illustrations of the animals mentioned in the book.

        The plot tells the story from a dog's point of view. Beginning with Old Glory, then Noah and Sheba, and moving on through the generations. However, it took me about halfway through the book before I could understand the parable.

        I would not say the book kept me riveted, but it did draw my attention. I recommend this book to fans of parables.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

About the author:

Keith Korman is a literary agent and novelist. Over the years he has represented many nationally-known writers of fiction and non-fiction at his family’s literary agency, Raines & Raines. The idea for "Eden" first came to him as a child when he saw the little calf jump across the stable in the prelude to William Wyler’s "Ben Hur." And he’s been thinking about it ever since.

Landing Page: http://litfusegroup.com/author/kkorman

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello