Review: Miriam



        I chose the book, `Miriam`, written by Mesu Andrews for both the title and the cover. I believe this is my introduction to Mesu Andrews. She writes clear enough for a YA reader, yet it will capture the heart of an older reader. There is a noteworthy piece to readers which tells a bit about early Egypt. This novel is dedicated to Mary Cooley, a woman with Miriam's strength, faith and passion.

         Miriam was a slave, a midwife, and a healer with herbs(prologue). She is a faithful follower of El Shaddai. Israel's bondage wasn't a surprise to El Shaddai. He had warned Abraham of this 400 year bondage. Miriam was a healer so many Israelite's came to her for healing.

        This book captured my heart from the first few pages, which I consider a good book. It was an informative book. I loved reading this fast-paced book, with short chapters. Overall, this is a great Bible-based book to read.
Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

  • PRICE:

    $14.99

  • ISBN:

    978-1-60142-601-7

  • RELEASE:

    Mar 15th, 2016

  • FORMAT

    Trade Paperback

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean