Review: Guys Slimline Holy Bible (NLT) Tyndale





















Price:       24.99 
ISBN:
978-1-4143-9766-5 
Trim Size:
5.313 x 7.625  
Binding:
LeatherLike, Charcoal/Blue Chevron 
Release:
June 2015 




      The "Guys Slimline Holy Bible" is a Tyndale New Living Translation version just right for boy tweens and older. There is a ribbon attached to the Bible to help keep the reader's place. The Bible cover is durable, leatherlike and has a charcoal/blue chevron. I like the feel of the Bible in my hands and the ease of turning the pages. I believe the Bible will stand up to any everyday use.
      The inside is well organized with double-column pages, 8 full-color maps that give the reader an idea of how much rainfall an area received yearly, the modern name for a city, names of kingdom rulers, and the Ministry of Jesus. There is also a 53-page dictionary/concordance with the Bible verse and definition on the same line, a well-outlined and doable 365-day Reading Plan, Great chapters of the Bible, and Great verses to memorize. 
      I showed this Bible to my college age son and he liked it. I think this would make a great gift for a guy. However, I also think someone with limited vision would have a hard time reading the print in this Bible.

I am linking this post up to Literacy Musing Monday's

Related Products
Related Products

Comments

Sandee said…
I would be one of those people. Small print and I do not get along at all.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Gayl Wright said…
It sounds like a Bible with some interesting helps to go along with it. I would also have trouble with small print, but I'm sure younger people could read it easily. Thanks for sharing at #LMMLinkup!

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello