Re: Blogging for Books (Question)

Blog? Want Free Books? Let's chat.


I have a question for those reviewers using Blogging for Books.
I am trying to send them my review and I keep getting an error message.
I asked my techy son about it and he said it's on their end.
I have emailed them 3x with no response.

The error message?
The requested URL was rejected. Please consult with your administrator.

Your support ID is: 9203420964791970718

I'm hoping there is some techy person out there who can help me.
Thanks in advance!!


Comments

Sandee said…
I went to the website and at the bottom of that site is The Crown Publishing Group. In their navigation bar there is a contact us button. I think that would be a good way to let them know they have something wrong with their site.

To obtain Desk/Examination copies for Academic use, please use the Random House Academic Services form. If you have any questions or problems with the form, please contact RHAcademic@penguinrandomhouse.com.

To open a wholesale account or inquire about placing a bulk order, please contact customerservice@prh.com.

For publicity inquiries (including interviews, review copies, excerpts, press kits, etc.) please email our Publicity Team.

For foreign/translation rights, merchandising rights, or to adapt a book for film, television, or dramatic performance, please contact our Subsidiary Rights Department.

If you are seeking permission to reproduce any of our material, please click on this link to our Permissions Portal.

If you wish to photocopy material for academic use, please contact: Copyright Clearance Center 222 Rosewood Drive, Danvers, MA 01923 Phone: 978-750-8400 / Fax: 978-750-4470

For all other inquires please follow the link: http://www.penguinrandomhouse.com/about-us/contact-us.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Michelle F said…
Wow, Sandee!! Thanks!

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean