Review: Butterfly (Elvy P Rolle)



      `Butterfly` by Elvy P. Rolle is a beautiful story for young children. The author dedicated this book to Our Creator, her children, and her Momma (GeorgiAnna). All ages can appreciate the artwork and young readers will be able to read it over and over without losing interest while enjoying the captivating atmosphere. It would also make a great read-aloud as the pages open up so every listener can see the colorful images.
      As I was reading I also enjoyed the life-like pictures. My favorite is the one with all the children and butterflies together. I also enjoyed seeing how happy the children were as they enjoyed nature. Although this is a quick book to read the reader should also make use of the butterfly activity page at the end of the book, there is also a note to parents. I would recommend this book to all parents with very young children.


Author Bio:



Butterfly is Elvy's first nature exploration and appreciation picture book for children. It's apart of “From the Womb And Beyond” book series introduced by naturespages.com. As a Christian author and Speech-Language Pathologist, Elvy strongly encourages families to use quality children's literature extensively, because children's picture books help to facilitate thinking skills, oral language development and early literacy connections.

Disclaimer:  "I was provided a free copy of this book by the author in exchange for my honest review."

Comments

Sandee said…
This makes me remember reading to my son and then to my granddaughter. Such a delightful time in my life. I remember how important the pictures were too.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean