Review: A Heart's Home



`A Heart's Home` is the last fictional book in the Journey of the Heart series. 
Each book, written by author Colleen Coble, is short, easy to read and concise.
Colleen is adept at opening up the primitive land and its dangers to the reader.
The books are based in Wyoming Territory, mid 1860's.

Although I did like the series, I believe it would be better as a novel.
My favorite book is the last one, number 6. It brought everything to a climax.
This was my introduction to Colleen Coble, I would read her works again.

This 6th booklet poses the question: What would you do if you made a promise to a friend and they passed away. Would you honor that promise? Even if it meant missing out from something else that would be so much better in the long run?

A Journey of the Heart series

(6) A Heart's Home

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello