Review: Glory Days






                    Author Max Lucado stresses leaving fear and worry behind. Fight from Victory, not for Victory. Even if you fail, remember your Commander and heed what He says. "Joshua wasn't sent to take the land but to receive the land God had taken." (pg 18) The victory was God's.
                   Although I am still learning it gives me great joy and peace knowing God has already won my battles. When I go at it with my own strength I fail. But when I realize God has won the battle I know the Victory is mine through God. The intended audience for this book is for believers. I had a bit of difficulty understanding some aspects of the book. I felt like I could not review it, until a friend pointed out that Max Lucado writes as from friend to friend, sipping some nice fresh tea, conversing with the believer. This is not a book to be devoured in one sitting. But, devoured slowly as from friend to friend.

Disclaimer: I received `Glory Days` complimentary for review.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello