Hodgepodge Wednesday ~ Tickled Pink



 After a week, or so off, I am once again joining Wednesday Hodgepodge. This is where our host, Joyce, asks the questions. Bloggers respond on their own blogs. A great way to get to know other bloggers. If you would like to participate please click the button. Thanks!

(1) Do you wear your heart on your sleeve, or keep your emotions tucked in tight?

A- I have been told I definitely wear my heart on my sleeve. I can even find something to tear up about at a G-rated movie.

(2) How did you meet your closest friend?

A- We met while walking door-door looking for citrus canker.

(3) Pink lemonade, grilled salmon, cotton candy, pink grapefruit, a strawberry milkshake, or raspberry sorbet...of the pink foods listed, which one is your favorite? Least favorite? Which one have you most recently consumed?

A- Toss up between cotton candy & pink lemonade, pink grapefruit (least favorite), its been a while since I've had any of these. I can't remember what I last had.

(4) When were you last `tickled pink` over something? Explain

A- Last week! When I found out our ladies group day trip was going to Anderson, S.C.
We will only be within a couple of miles from my good friend. Which is exciting, because we live in two different states.

(5) Are you a fan of television talk shows? Daytime, nighttime, or both? What's your favorite?

A- We do not have t.v. reception. There just aren't any good shows on..talk shows or other.

(6) When was the last time you wanted to ask a question, but felt too foolish to do so?

A- In school we were taught the only foolish question is the one that's not asked.
Although at the time I was afraid to ask questions, the older I get the more inclined I am to ask. Sometimes I just say, `This may be a foolish question but...`

(7) My favorite perfume right now is Bath & Body Works Sweet Pea.

(8) Insert your own random thought here:

Comments

Joyce said…
Thanks for the link because I had to look up citrus canker : ) Enjoy your day trip! That's not far from my daughter (she teaches in Greenville).
Theresa said…
I am the same way with crying. Sweet Pea is a great scent. The Pink Panther, forgot about that one. Now the song will be in my head all day ;)
April said…
My MIL lives just outside of Columbia, SC. Anderson is a great area! Have tons of fun! Yes, Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea is good stuff!
Sandee said…
Oh your trip sounds great and you get to reconnect with a buddy. That's the very best part of this entire post.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Dee said…
Hopefully you won't get this comment twice. I'm not sure what happened the first time.

You're right about nothing good being on television these days. There used to be much better choices, but it's all gone downhill. Oh and I used to love the Pink Panther, too.
That was definitely a different way to meet your closet friend. Have fun in Anderson, S.C. Always liked that song from the Pink Panther.
Miss Kathy said…
True - I tear up at Charlie Brown Christmas EVERY TIME I SEE IT! Don't have TV, either, and the Pink Panther video . . . nostalgia love.
Joy!
Kathy
Mary said…
I used to wear Sweet Pea, but it seems like after I wear a scent for a while, it starts giving me a headache. Good scent, though.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean