Top Ten 2014 Books I Didn't Get To Read


This Week's Top Ten is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish.
This week's Top Ten Tuesday question:
Top Ten 2014 Releases I Meant To Read But Didn't Get To

(1) In The Field Of Grace (Tessa Afshar)

(2) The Butterfly and The Violin (Kristy Cambron)

(3) With Every Breath (Elizabeth Camden)

(4) Butterfly Palace (Colleen Coble)

(5) Chateau Of Secrets (Melanie Dobson)

(6) The Dancing Master (Julie Klassen)

(7) Fearless Hope (Serena B. Miller)

(8) Love Comes Calling (Siri Mitchell)

(9) Bridge To Haven (Francine Rivers)

(10) Echoes Of Mercy (Kim Vogel Sawyer)


My Question:
What is your list of 2014 books you haven't read, yet?


Comments

Linda Kay said…
Way too many books....so many and so little time to read!
That is a good question, but I think I read what I intended to read. I do have a couple for 2015 that are a bit daunting because they're so long, but hope to accomplish them among other shorter ones. My interests lie in theology and mysteries. :-) I like to read N.T. Wright, G.K. Chesterton, C.S. Lewis, and maybe I'll re-read the Dorothy L. Sayers Lord Peter mysteries. They're great!
Sandee said…
See you have good reads to look forward to.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
My TBR list just keeps growing!
Michelle F said…
My list does too, Ann :)
Sarah E. Albom said…
I haven't read any of those books yet, funny enough. What I do plan on reading more of this year is John Green. Ever since I read 'The Fault in Our Stars' I've absolutely loved his workings. Looking around my room now, I realise most of the books in my library pile are written by him :)
Amanda Holmes said…
The books that I have on your list were wonderful! I highly recommend 2, 3, 5, 6, and 8.;)
1 and 9 are on my list too!
Michelle said…
You know, Sarah, I have not read any of John Green's works, yet.
Thank you for stopping by.
I always enjoy dropping by!
Michelle said…
Amanda,

We do have good taste, don't we :)

Enjoy reading!

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean