Top Ten Books to Read in 2015



This week's Top Ten is brought to you by The Broke and The Bookish
This week's Top Ten: List ten books to read in 2015

(1) A Plague of Bogles (Catherine Jinks)

(2) Mist of Midnight (Sandra Byrd)

(3) At Home in Last Chance (Cathleen Armstrong)

(4) When Grace Sings (Kim Vogel Sawyer)

(5) The Pharaoh's Daughter (Mesu Andrews)

(6) Listen In (Rachael Crabb)

(7) A Sparrow in Terezin (Kristy Cambron)

(8) The Art of Losing Yourself (Katie Ganshert)

(9) The Wood's Edge (Lori Benton)

(10) A Worthy Pursuit (Karen Witemeyer)


My Question:
What books are you looking forward to in 2015?

Comments

Linda Kay said…
I definitely need to make this list, as I haven't read a single one!

Michelle F said…
Hi, Linda Kay!

A couple of these authors I have heard of.
I have not read any of their works.
The jury is still out on `A Plague of Bogles`
Nanna said…
I am always reading, & then there's the classics that I want to re read , perhaps a list is a good thing lol!
Helen
Bluerose said…
Make sure you read How to Catch a Bogle before A Plague of Bogles. It picks up where the first one left off, and you'll be lost otherwise. I have it at the top of my stack, and can't wait. :)
Sandee said…
And I've not read any of these either. I need to mix up my reading.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Amanda Holmes said…
I will have to look into "Mists of Midnight", since I love Sandra Byrd's stories!
I enjoy seeing your lists!
Sarah E. Albom said…
I've heard of The Art of Losing Yourself before, but the others are all new. I'll have to check them out :). Next year I really want to read more John Green - my friend is absolutely obsessed with him - and Ally Carter.
Sarah E. Albom said…
I've heard of The Art of Losing Yourself before, but the others are all new. I'll have to check them out :). Next year I really want to read more John Green - my friend is absolutely obsessed with him - and Ally Carter.

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello