Wednesday Hodgepodge ~ Gratitude
Welcome to another week of Hodgepodge Wednesday.
Joyce asks the questions and bloggers answer.
If you'd like to participate please click the button.
(1) What's something you take for granted, that when you stop to think about it you feel truly grateful for?
A- Washing clothes or the dishes. It's something that must be done over and over. So it becomes very much a routine. But, when I stop to think, I am grateful I have a family I can serve.
(2) The color brown - love it or no? What's your favorite shade of brown? Most loved something in your home or closet in a shade of brown.
A- Autumn can have some beautiful brown leaves. So I am neutral on the color brown. My favorite shade is tan. My favorite brown item is a pair of brown pants.
(3) What's something you look forward to today?
A- Not necessarily looking forward to it...but, I finally get my chipped front tooth fixed. It feels weird every time I move my lips. So, because of that I guess I am looking forward to going to the dentist.
(4) The word `feminism` is not new, but it has been generating all kinds of headlines in recent days and months. What do you think/feel when you hear the word? If you're a woman, do you want to be described as a feminist? Why or why not?
A- This is one I really need to do more research on. I actually haven't thought that much about it.
(5) What is something you personally can't eat without making a mess?
A- Spaghetti - I usually wear a napkin bib for that purpose
(6) When did you last surprise someone with a little gift or when were you last surprised by someone with a little gift? What was it?
A- Monday, I took a friend out to lunch. It was a special time. I had not seen her since her wedding. Also, I took another friend a Bath & Body Works product when she invited me to her house.
(7) Share a favorite quote, saying, song lyric, or scripture relating to gratitude.
A- Joy is the simplest form of gratitude ~ Karl Barth
(8) Insert your own random thought here: