Authors I'm Thankful For
This week's Top Ten was inspired by The Broke and The Bookish
I didn't have an answer for this week's actual Top Ten.
So I am borrowing from a previous week's Top Ten.
Top Ten authors I am thankful for:
(1) Wendy Blight (Living So That)
(2) Elizabeth George (A Woman After God's Own Heart)
(3) Sharon Jaynes (The Power of a Woman's Words)
(4) Max Lucado (Fearless)
(5) Joyce Meyer (Power Thoughts Devotional)
(6) Beth Moore (Children of the Day)
(7) Stormie Omartian (The Prayer That Changes Everything)
(8) Alene Snodgrass (I'm a Fixer-Upper)
(9) Charles R. Swindoll (Abraham)
(10) Joanna Weaver (Lazarus Awakening)
What author(s) are you thankful for?