Sunday Praise (11)


I am linking up with Spiritual Sundays. 

Comments

Sandee said…
Very nice.

Have a blessed weekend. ☺
Linda Kay said…
Michelle, always enjoy your videos on Spiritual Sunday. We have a huge church picnic this weekend and the guest speaker is one of the "Jesus Painters." They are amazing.
Michelle F said…
Hi, Sandee!!

Enjoy your weekend!
Michelle F said…
Hi, Linda Kay!

Thank you so much! I try to find videos that haven't been played a lot.

Enjoy the church picnic and the speaker.

Have a great weekend!
Patty Sumner said…
Beautiful rendition of that old hymn.. Boy, sometimes I just miss good ole hymn singing... Not much of that anymore in most churches.. I love praise music too.. But, I miss the ole hymns.. Thanks for sharing.. Paying you a visit.. thanks for visiting with me today.. Blessings!
Michelle F said…
Hi, Patty!

Thank you so much for the visit.
I love Spiritual Sundays.
Grantham Lynn said…
Great video. You always come up with some great ones! May your Sunday be Blessed. Thank you coming by today. We had an awesome day. Thank you for the best wishes. I'll be posting about the treasures we found today! Blessings,
Sherry
Michelle F said…
Hi, Sherry!

Thanks for stopping by, it always brightens up my day.

Have an awesome Lord's Day!

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello