Hodgepodge Wednesday ~ It's National Grouch Day
To join Wednesday Hodgepodge just click the above button.
This is a weekly meme where Joyce asks the questions and bloggers answer.
(1) What's your favorite time of day? Why?
A- Mornings..I am more alert and that's when I have my quiet time.
(2) Waffle iron, toaster, coffee maker, mixer, blender....which small appliance would you say most needs replacing in your house?
A- It's a toss between the toaster and the coffee maker.
(3) It's National Grouch Day (October 15)...what's something that makes you feel grouchy?
A- When I have a headache, if I didn't get enough sleep, or if I'm accused of doing something I didn't do.
(4) Ever been to Canada? Is that a country you'd like to visit? According to Trip Advisor, the top ten best destinations in Canada are - Vancouver, Toronto, Montreal, Quebec City, Victoria, Calgary, Niagara on the Lake, Niagara Falls, Whistler, and Halifax. Which city would you most like to see?
A- I have never been to Canada. However, I would like to visit. From the pictures on Trip Advisor Vancouver looks the most appealing to me.
(5) What was your favorite food (or one of your favorites) when you were a child? Is that still a favorite?
A- I loved macaroni and cheese (what kid doesn't. Right?) I still enjoy it as long as it is creamy and not dry.
(6) Do you cry easily?
A- Well, I'm told I carry my feelings on my sleeve. So if the case warrants it yes I do.
(7) Have you started your (gasp) Christmas shopping? If so when, and how much? If not, when will you even begin thinking about it?
A- We have not started our Christmas shopping. Hubby can cash in on his Christmas fund in November. We have started thinking about it and I know what I would like to get. In August I bought my first Lodge Cast Iron Skillet from Cracker Barrel, and I love it! So I would love to get more Lodge Cast Iron products.
(8) Insert your own random thought here.
Since we are observing Grouch Day...