Sunday Praise (3)



I'm linking up with Spiritual Sundays

Comments

Grantham Lynn said…
This was great! Thanks for coming by and visiting Daisy's pics! I love that one of her on the hide too. It's funny she chose that place to lay down!
I am reading a Karen Kingsley book. I laughed at Cowboy who laughed at me...It's The Family of Jesus. We were driving to chapel this morning. On the way back I started reading again. I was reading Joseph's story about Jesus' birth. "I said I have to see what happens." He said "you mean you don't know?" It was comical.
I am really enjoying this book!
Have a good week.
Sherry827
Anita Johnson said…
Thank you for reminding me of this great song...I'll be singing it all day!
Michelle F said…
Hi Sherry,

I was wondering about her new book.
I'll have to check it out.

Yes, that was funny.
Michelle F said…
Hi Anita,

It had been a while since I last heard it. So I decided to play it again.
I'm glad you liked it.
Grantham Lynn said…
Thanks for coming back by. I'll be posting with these linkys next week on Monday. But I wanted to honor Judith with her first party! Thanks for your sweet comment. She isn't a great horse and I don't own her anymore but she was a treasure. I will be writing a post about her.
Thanks again. You bless me.
Sherry
Michelle F said…
Hi Sherry,

You are so sweet. I'm glad I located you. I'll enjoy getting to know you more.

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello