Sunday Praise (2)


 I'm linking up with Spiritual Sundays

Comments

Grantham Lynn said…
Hi, Thanks for coming by. And thank you for the prayers. We are Praising God that after over 10 years we think he is truly out of their lives. He is still in custody and by grace he will stay there. It is said to hear a 6 your old say 'I hope my daddy dies in jail.' I think that our boys at church can really relate. Most of them have had very hard lives. Thank you for your sweet comments and for your prayers. Praying for you. I know it takes a long time and much prayer and faith to complete make it to the other side.
Hugs,
S.
Grantham Lynn said…
Hi, Thanks for coming by. And thank you for the prayers. We are Praising God that after over 10 years we think he is truly out of their lives. He is still in custody and by grace he will stay there. It is said to hear a 6 your old say 'I hope my daddy dies in jail.' I think that our boys at church can really relate. Most of them have had very hard lives. Thank you for your sweet comments and for your prayers. Praying for you. I know it takes a long time and much prayer and faith to complete make it to the other side.
Hugs,
S.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean