Friday Finds (July 18)

 FF2_Md

FRIDAY FINDS showcases the books you ‘found’ and added to your To Be Read (TBR) list… whether you found them online, or in a bookstore, or in the library — wherever! (they aren’t necessarily books you purchased). Hosted by Should Be Reading.


(1) Wherever the River Runs  Kelly Minter

(2) A Broken Kind of Beautiful Katie Ganshert

(3) Dynamic Women of the Bible  Ruth A Tucker

(4) Child of Mine  David & Beverly Lewis

(5) The Revealing  Suzanne Woods Fisher

(6) Undetected Dee Henderson

(7) Atlas Girl  Emily T. Wierenga

(8) Finding Spiritual Whitespace Bonnie Gray

(9) Grace For the Good Girl  Emily P Freeman


PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT with either the link to your own Friday Finds post, or share your ‘finds’ in a comment here (if you don’t have a blog). Thanks!


I'm linking up with Should Be Reading, Cozy Reading Spot, The SITS Sharefest

Comments

CGrace said…
Never heard of Friday Finds, but it looks really neat! Grace for the Good Girl is a very good book. I read it recently and really enjoyed it.
Bluerose said…
I've wanted to read Grace for the Good Girl for awhile. I've recently had my eye on Atlas Girl, too, and now Wherever the River Runs(thanks to you). ;)
Michelle F said…
Hi CGrace! Thank you for stopping by.
I just happened upon this meme.
Thanks for the go-ahead on the book.
Michelle F said…
Hi Bluerose!
Thank you for stopping by!
I am glad you were able to add a book to your TBR list :)
A Broken Kind of Beautiful sounds intriguing!
Michelle F said…
Thanks! I think so too.
madamevauquer said…
Eight books! Should be something for everyone.

I only have two and one was sort of an offshoot of the other. http://wp.me/pZnGI-9D
Michelle F said…
Hi Madame Vauquer! I'll swing by and check them out.
Cheryl said…
Great list of books. Wherever the River Runs and Dynamic Women of the Bible look like must reads.

Hope you'll visit http://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2014/07/friday-finds-july-18.html

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean