Book Blogger Quiz

I found this Book Blogger Quiz on Musings from a BookMammal
All you do is answer the questions:


(1) What are your top three book pet hates?
(a) When a novel, I really like, ends and there is not a sequel. 
(b) When someone borrows a book, and it's damaged when they return it.
(c) When I win a book and it never comes...


(2)  Describe your perfect reading spot.
I love to curl up on my couch, listen to music & read.


(3)  When was the last time you cried during a book?
I do not remember. A book may sadden me, but I usually don't cry.


(4) How many books are on your bedside table?
0ne...I usually keep my books in the living room.


(5) What is your favorite snack to eat while you’re reading?
I usually don't eat while reading. Afraid I'll smear the pages.


(6) Name three books you would recommend to everyone.
This is really hard since there are several I like.

(a) Life Without Limits (Nick Vujicic) 
(b) Always True (James MacDonald) 
(c) The Chasm (Randy Alcorn) 


(7) Write how much books mean to you in three words.
Read to Discover


(8) What is your biggest reading secret?
Can't think of any...


(9) Who I’m Tagging:
YOU     

 I am linking to Friendship Friday, Cozy Reading Spot

Comments

CGrace said…
I loved your responses! I'm rather memed out at the moment, but it's always fun to read other people's responses to stuff.
I, too, never cry over books. I've read plenty of sad books, and my heart breaks over them, but no sobbing.

A random thing-who is your adorable kitty in your profile picture? It love his/her puffy face!
Michelle F said…
awww....thank you for asking about our cat.
His name is Mr. M'Now and he is over 12 yrs.old
Barbara H. said…
This looks like fun! I did a different book questionnaire with a couple of the same questions a week or two ago, but some of these are new to me. It's hard to narrow down 3 favorite books.

I've gotten teary while reading, but I don't know that I've ever flat-out cried.

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello