Wednesday Hodgepodge - Mardi Gras Style
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. The season of Lent begins on March 9th this year...do you participate and if so, in what way?
A- No, we don't participate.
2. Traditionally pancakes are eaten on the day known as Shrove Tuesday which is the last day before Lent (March 8th this year). So....butter and syrup? Blueberry? Chocolate chip? ewww, no thanks!! What's your pleasure when it comes to eating pancakes?
A- Yum, I like pancakes about any way except plain.
3. Spring is coming. (It is coming, right?) What's your favorite springtime flower and do you suffer from seasonal allergies? Two questions I know, but they're lightweights.
A- I really don't know the names of plants but I like those little yellow plants. Perhaps Easter Lilly?
4. "Our opinion of people depends less upon what we see in them than upon what they make us see in ourselves." Author unknown. Agree or Disagree? Why?
A- I really don't know.
5. Since it's "March" and also the season of Mardi Gras....have you ever been in a parade? What's the best parade you've seen?
A- Yes, I have been in a few parades. The best I've seen is the Disney World Parade.
6. You would jump up and down and shout for joy right now if someone told you___________?
A- All of our bills have been paid by some generous person who wants to remain anonymous.
7. How clean is your car on the outside? Inside? Is there junk in your trunk?
A- When I had my own vehicle I would say it wasn't filthy, but comfortably lived in. Now my hubby cleans it and believe me it's clean.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- I'm looking forward to reviewing my next book, `Life Without Limits` by Nick Vujicic. I think it should be in the mail today.