Wednesday Hodgepodge - Vol 12
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. Would you rather be seen as a person who did their duty or forged their own path?
A- I'm not sure which I am seen as, but I would say I forged my own path. Because of that I have had to pull myself up by my own bootstraps more than once.
2. This week's Wednesday Hodgepodge happens to fall on Groundhog's Day. In keeping with that theme, if you could have a do-over of any one day out of the last seven, which day would it be and why. If you haven't seen the movie Groundhog Day this question will make absolutely no sense but that's okay....you can answer anyway.
A- I would love to have another day with my girl-friend where we laughed and cried. She works nights as a nurse so I don't get to see her very often. When we are together we are able to pick up right where we left off.
3. Hot cocoa...yay or nay on the marshmallows?
4. Do you wear makeup every day? What are the top two must haves in your daily makeup routine?
A- I don't wear makeup every day. My top two must haves are blush and lipstick.
5. Is it more important to you in a relationship to be loved or understood?
A- Both are important to me. I don't feel loved unless someone at least tries to understand me.
6. Parsley sage rosemary or thyme... your favorite?
A- I really don't have a favorite of these.
7. What do you do when you feel angry?
A- Well, I try to bite my tongue, as my mom used to say.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- It was so pleasant this past weekend with the windows open and the heater off. I'm so ready for Spring.