Wednesday Hodgepodge - Inconvience Day


If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.

1. Did you know there is a National Day of pretty much everything in the universe? February 23 happens to be National Inconvenience Yourself Day...when was the last time you were inconvenienced?
A- Having only one vehicle is a big inconvenience. However I praise God that we do have a vehicle.

2. When a room in your house needs painting who does the job?
A- My hubby does the painting. 

3. Are you friends with your cousins?
A- At one time I was friends, more like acquaintance,  with a few of them. Now we live too far away. Generations of hurt feelings between the families has dwindled down which has made it hard to be close. 

4. Do you use an alarm clock? If yes-is it an actual alarm, music, or something else?
A- Yes, it's an actual alarm.

5. What do you put ketchup on?
A- Hamburgers, french fries, sometimes eggs.

6. What smells make you nostalgic?
A-I can't think of any right now.


7. 7. Have you heard about the high school English teacher recently suspended as a result of some things she wrote in her personal blog? You can read the story here but in a nutshell she vented a lot of frustration onto her blog. She didn't mention individual students by name but she did make some harsh comments about kids in general and their parents. What are your thoughts-If you're a parent is your child's teacher online and are you 'friend' or 'follower' there? If you're a teacher are you on facebook and do you accept or friend students on fb? How about their parents? If you're a student are you friends with your current or former teachers online? Do any of them have blogs you read? If you're a teacher or a parent do you ever use your blog as a place to vent your frustrations with our educational system? So much to discuss...
A- WOW!! I need to think about this one!  I don't watch the news, so no I did not hear about it. However I am finding we need to be careful what we blog about. I do not know if our child's teachers are online. I would believe some probably are. I don't use my blog to vent my frustrations with our educational system.

8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- Thinking about Facebook...I am so glad to have it. I have reconnected with many friends from my past and connected with new friends. This is a great social media to have around.   

Comments

April said…
Agreed...FB is a wonderful way to reconnect with friends you may have lost touch with over the years. Enjoy your day!
LynnMarie said…
I agree with FB! I can keep track of my grandiose far away and I love all the updates! I'm glad I dropped by today.
Shawn Becker said…
Michelle,
I enjoyed reading your answers. I hope you are having a greatvweek.
Joyce said…
I've enjoyed facebook too. I've reconnected with old friends and some stray family too which has been really nice.

Enjoyed reading your answers today!
Cathy said…
Yep, FB is a great way to connect with friends and family.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean