Wednesday Hodgepodge - The Heart
If you would like to participate please visit Joyce by clicking on the button.
1. What is more important-doing what you love or loving what you do?
A- I think they are one and the same. If your not enjoying what you do it will become drudgery.
2. Do you like bleu cheese?
A- Although there are times I've eaten it, it's not my favorite.
3. What is the most difficult emotion for you to handle?
A- Fear, of what may or may not happen.
4. Fresh flowers or a box of chocolate?
A- Well I like both. However, The flowers would die and the chocolates eaten.
So if I'm getting either for Valentine's I prefer chocolate with nuts.
5. What's a song you love that has the word 'love' in its title?
It doesn't have to be a 'love song'.
6. Are you the person you wanted to be when you grew up?
A- Not all that I wanted. However, among other things, I wanted to be married with kids and I am that.
7. Any special Valentines Day plans?
A- Not that I know of.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
A- The weather just can't make up its mind. The past week has been rather dreary, with a few sunny days and now we are to get a wintry mix. I'm ready for sunny skies, singing birds, and blooming flowers.