Review: CSN Online Stores

 I recently received this Skyway Sigma 2 expandable packing case from CSNStores for review. I needed a medium size case for short trips, and this one suited my needs. My husband and I recently took an overnight trip to a nearby city. I was immediately impressed with the quality of construction. My husband and I packed our clothing and personal items into the case with plenty of room to spare. There would probably be sufficient room for one person to pack 3 days clothing and personal care items. The quality is very good for the price.The case has multiple zippered compartments, a strong handle and well designed wheels.It is easy to pull on smooth and moderately rough surfaces. I would like to see a greater variety of colors ( it comes in black, indigo and mountain green ), perhaps a design with contrasting piping. As I mentioned, there are multiple zippers, and they appear to be of good quality. Overall, I am very satisfied with this case and I would recommend it to my friends.

Disclaimer: I received a Skyway Sigma 2 expandable packing case from CSNStores.com in exchange for my honest review.

Comments

Just stopping by to say hi!! The bag sounds wonderful ~ thanks for the review!!

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean