`How Sweet It Is` (by) Alice J. Wisler
Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
- Grab your current read
- Open to a random page
- Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
- BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
- Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
- My Teasers:
- Sally sighed as she watched me pipe fleur-de-lis--three shells--along the sides of the cake.
- The door swings open, and I look up to see a couple walk into the diner.
- Book: `How Sweet It Is`
- Author: Alice J. Wisler
- Page #: 25
- I have thoroughly enjoyed this book. I have 2 short chapters left that I should finish today.
- You may purchase `How Sweet It Is` through Amazon.com