`How Sweet It Is` (by) Alice J. Wisler







Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.



  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
  •  
  • My Teasers: 
  •  
  • Sally sighed as she watched me pipe fleur-de-lis--three shells--along the sides of the cake.
  • The door swings open, and I look up to see a couple walk into the diner.
  •  
  • Book: `How Sweet It Is`
  • Author: Alice J. Wisler
  • Page #: 25
  • I have thoroughly enjoyed this book. I have 2 short chapters left that I should finish today.
  • You may purchase `How Sweet It Is` through Amazon.com

Comments

fredamans said…
Here is my teaser; http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/05/teaser_17.html
celi.a said…
I think I'd be very careful about looking up from my work if I was icing a cake! Hope this is a delightful read. Nice teaser!

If you'd like, you can check out mine here.
Beth said…
Sounds interesting! Here is my teaser for this week.
jlshall said…
Haven't read this one yet, but I know it's had some great reviews. Excellent teaser!
Here's mine.
Alayne said…
Anything with cake is good! Nice teaser. Mine is at The Crowded Leaf.
Nise' said…
Great tease. I've got this on my TBR list.
Christina T said…
I thought this was a fantastic book! I liked it even more than Rain Song. I hope it wins the Christy Award. I am glad you liked it too.
Audrey said…
Good Teaser! The author is new to me - will have to see what the library has.
Thanks for visiting my blog :)
carolsnotebook said…
Nice teaser. I wonder who the couple is.

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello