Buried Alive (by) Roy Hallums

               This book is the true story of the 10 month kidnapping of Roy Hallums. It tells of his kidnapping, release of information to the family, how his faith sustained him, and the daring rescue by the U.S. Military.
                This book had me clinging close to my chair from the beginning of the introduction thinking shall I go on, what more is to come? Even though I don't watch the news the book appealed to me because it is a true story written in first person.
                 Roy wrote it in such a way, with just a bit of humor, that it held my attention. I felt as if I was there, in Iraq as he was being kidnapped, and also there as his family was told of the kidnapping. The information was presented in a cohesive, yet appealing manner. I highly recommend this book.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

I'm re-visiting this post while linking up with Friendship Friday at Create With Joy.

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello