`Though Waters Roar` (by) Lynn Austin




          Throughout the novel we find that each day is a gift. God gives us that gift each morning when the sun rises. We have no guarantee for tomorrow because life has no guarantees.
          When the sun comes up we need to ask the Lord, "What would you like me to do for you today." That's how you'll find contentment.
            Lynn Austin teaches us that we have to move on and change. Trust God and be prepared for wherever He leads you. I would recommend this novel for those seeking contentment in their daily walk through life.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

I am re-visiting this post while linking up with Friendship Friday at Create With Joy.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean