When Heaven Comes Down (by) Che Ahn


I anticipated experiencing the glory of God as I turned the pages. I was enlightened to the fact that I may actually be able to see the glory of God, for myself.
Although at first glance I was not enamored by the book, I was intrigued by the author's words, that God's glory is not just for the future, it's to be experienced now.
Even as I read about the glory of God, I was unsettled with the mention of a few things I disagree with. While I believe God is closer than a brother, I do not believe in some of the author's idiosyncratic traditions.
Reading about `holy laughter` put a damper on the rest of my reading.
Although I personally disagree with some of the author's points, it seems he put a lot of effort into this book and I commend him for his hard work.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello