Review: The Two of Us



         `The Two of Us` is a Christian romance novel by author Victoria Bylin. I chose this book to review because the cover reminds me of two people in love. It could be my hubby and me, for a personal touch.

        Mia wonders if marriage and children are beyond her, because of her age. Her younger sister, Lucy, is pregnant and not married. She is also impulsive, fun, generous, and caring. Reminds me of myself, in some ways. Mia is more refined and level-headed.

        My favorite part of the novel was that Mia successfully waged the battle for purity. She was to remain pure until her wedding day, although she was wondering when that would be.

        My least favorite part of the novel was that it ended :) I would have liked to see this novel put into a series. By focusing on Mia & Jake, Mission Medical, Lucy & Sam, and Camp Connie. However, I did love this storyline, just wish there was more.

Author Bio:

Victoria Bylin is known for tackling tough subjects with great compassion. In 2016, Together With You won the Inspirational Readers Choice Award for Best Contemporary Romance. Her other faith-based stories include historical westerns and women’s fiction. Learn more about Victoria and her books at www.victoriabylin.com

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

I'm linking up to Literacy Musing Mondays and The Book Nook

Comments

It sounds like something I would be interesting in reading.
Sandee said…
Sounds like real life in many families. I would enjoy this book.

Have a blessed day, my friend. ☺
anointedtoday said…
I will have to read that book. Sounds good. Thanks for stopping by anointedtoday.blogspot.com.

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello