Review: Love Lives Here



        Maria Goff the author of `Love Lives Here` likens our life to the char that is left after a lodge burns down. She suggests having a memorial service for things lost and remember the beauty of it all. Life can be painful. It's what we do with that pain that determines the outcome.

        Maria says, "taking that first step is the hardest." But once you do you just take one step after another out of the pain. Jesus is our confidence in taking one step at a time.

        I could certainly relate to Maria. In school, I was the one that got the bad grades. I simply couldn't understand what was being taught so I gave up. As a parent, I compared my family to every other family. I had my kids in all types of sports, of which they did not excel at. Now I wish our family would have spent that time going camping.

        This author describes her life so the reader feels they know her and can relate. She could be their next door neighbor. I recommend this book to young couples. After reading Maria's book I would like to reread her husband's book, `Love Does`.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book by the publisher. All opinions are my own."

Comments

Sandee said…
As in all things it's our approach to things that is key. Change what you can and except what you can't. Okay, going camping is good too.

Have a fabulous day, Michelle. ☺

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™