Review: Reach for Me



        `Reach for Me` is a contemporary mystery/suspense novel written by author Jan Thompson. It is the second novel in the Vacation Sweethearts series. I prefer the first in the series over this one.

        This novel begins with good characters and beautiful writing like most Christian contemporary novels. Then there is a slight twist into suspense. Some places had me on my toes as I read and I wish there had been more suspense. However, in several places, I became engaged and didn't want to put the novel down.

        I read the Kindle version and found several literary errors toward the end of this version. Examples are: in chapter 31 the word he was used instead of his, and, in the same chapter, future was used instead of further. However, having said that, I recommend this book to fans of contemporary novels. It would make a great weekend read.  I like that there were scripture verses quoted throughout the novel.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

About the Author:

USA Today bestselling author Jan Thompson writes clean and wholesome multiethnic contemporary Christian romance with elements of women’s fiction, Christian romantic suspense with an air of mystery, and inspirational international thrillers with threads of sweet Christian romance. Her books are for readers who enjoy stories of faith, hope, love, and happy endings. Always.
Stay in touch with author Jan Thompson:

​Book List: JanThompson.com/books
Website: JanThompson.com
Be sure to check out other books by Jan Thompson:

Comments

Sandee said…
Sounds like a book I would enjoy. I've read many you've reviewed and I've not been disappointed.

Have a blessed day, Michelle. ☺
Michelle F said…
Sandee, I believe you would like it.
I especially like that her writing is clean/wholesome.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean