Review: Bible Sleuth: New Testament



        `Bible Sleuth: New Testament` Is a puzzle book for children illustrated by Jose Perez Montero. Each page has a summarized Bible story with the scripture address listed with it. This book reminds me of the hunt & find books my children had when they were growing up. On the sidebar, the child will find a list of pictures to find in the hidden pictures puzzle. It took me an hour to sit and read and find the hidden pictures. Each picture has, Mike, a modern day boy to find. Once I found a rhythm to the puzzles I was able to find them faster.

        The books cover is vibrant in color and has a detailed picture like the ones the child will find once opening the book. The text for the book was written by Vanessa Carroll. The primary medium used in the illustrations is drawings. The only thing I didn't like about this book is that some of the hidden pictures are hidden in the crease between the two pages.

        I recommend this book to children ages 8-12, younger if they have a long attention span.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

Comments

Sandee said…
Sounds like a good way to get the little ones to learn about the Bible. Excellent.

Have a fabulous day, Michelle. ☺

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™