Review: Restoring Love



Restoring Love:

Mitch, a contractor and house-flipper, is restoring a beautiful old house in an idyllic Midwestern neighborhood. Angela, a woman filled with regrets and recently transplanted to his area, is anything but idyllic. She's almost his worst nightmare, and she s also working on restoring something herself. As he struggles to keep his business afloat and she works to overcome mistakes of her past, these two unlikely friends soon discover they have something unexpected in common, a young mom who is fighting to give her children a better life after her husband's incarceration. While both Mitch and Angela are drawn to help this young mother survive, they also find themselves drawn to each other. Will a lifetime of regrets hold them back or unite them and bring redemption along with true love?



        `Restoring Love` is an inspirational/Christian fiction novel written by author Jennifer Slattery. Jennifer Slattery is an inspiring contemporary novelist.

        When life is as bad as it gets can it change for the better? Can a life be fully restored? Those are the questions this novel seems to ask. It also contains the answer to life's problems, that being our Lord and Savior Christ Jesus.

        This book brought tears to my eyes as I relived my past with my only hope being the person of Christ Jesus. There were sad times in my life but now I can see how far Jesus has brought me.

        Restoring Love is a fast read that can be read in just a few days. I recommend it to fans of contemporary fiction with a bit of romance. I give this book 5* out of 5*.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

Meet the author:

Jennifer Slattery is the founder of Wholly Loved Ministries, and in that capacity, helps women embrace and live out who they are in Christ, find healing and restoration in His unfailing love, and enjoy the deep emotional and spiritual freedom only He can provide.

Comments

Sandee said…
I'm very sure I would enjoy this book. I love goo clean reading.

Have a fabulous day, Michelle. ☺

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™