Review: The Curious Christian



        `The Curious Christian` is a spiritual growth book written by author Barnabas Piper. Barnabas Piper has written several books, co-hosts the popular Happy Rant podcast, and lives in Nashville where he works for Lifeway Christian Resources.

       I picked this book to review because the cover and title intrigued me, I really wasn't sure what to expect of the book. I was eager to start this 176-page book and see how it could enrich my life. I felt especially attracted to this book since Barnabas dedicated it to his mother. This book is written for curious Christians and those who may not realize yet that they are curious.

        Curiosity keeps us young without making us childish. I learned that instead of asking someone not to do something, I should ask them why they do certain things. That way the person will not feel you are against them and may become curious as to why they do certain things.

        This book made me curious about myself; my likes, dislikes, favorite things to do, who are my friends, what do they think of me? It also makes me curious about nature and the beauty of it. I recommend this book to seekers and believers whether they think themselves curious, or not.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

Comments

Sandee said…
Sounds like a good book that makes you think about all kinds of things. That's a good thing.

Have a fabulous day and weekend, Michelle. ♥♥♥

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™