Review: Be Bold



        `Be Bold` is a devotional coloring book for adults by Ellen Elliott. The first thing I noticed was the bright and inviting cover page. As adult color books are all the rage these days why not add a devotional with it, right? After all, many Christians are looking for ways to bring more of Christ into their lives.

        The text of the book is organized with a prompt, a scripture verse, a devotional for the day, and a page to color. The devotionals take less than 5 minutes to read and you can ponder over it while you color. This organization is sufficient for this little devotional book since the color page focuses on it.

        The illustration on the front cover illustrates that as Christians we are to be brave. The primary pictures of the book are black/white illustrations ready to color.  I enjoyed this book and hope to see more.  Below you will find a picture I have started coloring.


Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

Comments

Sandee said…
I've no desire to color, but I know some adults that would love this.

Have a fabulous weekend, Michelle. ☺

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding