Review: Shalom in Psalms



        `Shalom in Psalms` is a devotional written from a Messianic Jewish perspective by authors Jeffrey Seif, Glenn Blank, and Paul Wilbur,

        This book of Psalms is written using the Messianic Jewish Bible, the Tree of Life version. After each chapter of scripture, there is a summary by at least one of the authors.

        I like that the font is large enough to read without many problems if any. I would like to see some illustrations dispersed throughout the book, to break up the monotony. I feel like the authors did a great job and are very knowledgeable in their areas of expertise.

        This book would make a great study book for homeschoolers, private schools, and for personal reflection.

        I recommend this book to anyone wanting to go deeper in studying the Psalms.

Where to Purchase

Resources


Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

Comments

Sandee said…
Now this is a comment system I'm familiar with. I've tried other comment systems, but always come back to Blogger.

Psalms is a great study.

Have a blessed weekend, Michelle. ☺

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™