Review: Taking My God For A Walk




        `Taking My God For A Walk` is a memoir about a walk Tony Collins took from the French border to Santiago de Compostela in northern Spain. This book is written by author Tony Collins.

        I found this book hard to get interested in because there were so many new-to-me words. By the title of the book, I thought it would be a book on the how-to of prayer-walking. It is actually a month long story of a 490-mile pilgrimage in all types of weather, meeting all types of people, including one man without shoes who rubbed vaseline on his sore, bare feet.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

About the author:


Tony Collins has spent more than forty years publishing books and magazines, and has started several imprints, including Monarch Books. He is a reader in the Church of England.



Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean