Review: A Path Less Traveled




        `A Path Less Traveled` is the second novel of `A Miller's Creek` series, by Cathy Bryant. It is a Christian women's fiction novel with a Western theme.

        I believe what this novel has accomplished in my life is the Bible verse that is repeated throughout the novel. `Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths (Proverbs 3:5-6)

        The female protagonist's, Trish, story came from the author's own quest for God's direction in her life.

        This novel took a different slant than I thought it would, going by the title.With a bit of twist and turns, I am glad to have read this novel. I believe the author accomplished what she wanted to accomplish with this novel.

        I recommend this 5* novel to all women.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."


Book One (review): Texas Roads

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding