Review: NKJV Notetaking Bible




        I received this notetaking NKJV Bible from Lifeway and loved it from the start. It has a bonded-leather,  two-tone Bible cover. The structure is single column pages with notetaking lines on every page. The words of Jesus are in red. At the back of the Bible, there is a daily reading plan, a concordance, and colorful, in-depth maps. The Bible fits easily in the hands and because it is bonded-leather it is durable.

        I read the book of Ruth and found the pages thick enough to turn without tearing, but not too thick. I like the print because it is large enough to read, without being over-bearing. There is also a sturdy ribbon to help save your place and the Plan of Salvation is written at the beginning of the Bible.

        I highly recommend this Bible to Seekers and Believers.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™