Review: The Permaculture Promise




        Have you ever wondered how we can reverse climate change, or any other damage we have done to our earth. Even though I don't do much in the way of building a more friendly earth, my husband does. `The Permaculture Promise` was written by Jono Neiger to help each individual understand what they can do. The promise of permaculture is to create a more livable world for all of us. The book has many colorful photos to encourage the reader to think about our earth.

        I like the idea the book shows in capturing rainwater for garden irrigation. I noticed how green the grass is in the photos. Perhaps we do need to concentrate on our earth for it to become more vibrant. This book is easy for a young teen to understand, one that could be taught in a class, yet it's not childish in its approach.

        It seems like a lot of work, but if each person does their part it won't be as hard. I believe if we had more trees we would not be as hot. We need trees to make paper and other items, but I wonder if we could find a better way.

Disclaimer: I received a complimentary copy of this ARC through Net Galley. All opinions are my own.

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello