Review: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year



        `The Most Wonderful Time of the Year` is a Christian living book for Christmas written by Ace Collins. I am reviewing an ARC (Advance Reader's Copy) that is in the process of being edited. The table of contents is organized into main ideas, topically. The point of view is written by opinion and research.

        I do not necessarily like the bold script at the beginning of each chapter. It is too difficult for me to read. The print below that is much easier to read. Aside from that, this book is a blessing. Each chapter begins with scripture, a thought, a song to sing, and a gift to make for a friend (ex. cookies, a foot soak, and bath salts). The chapters are listed by day (ex. Day 1, Day 2,...) making the book a great idea for a Christmas devotional.

      Comparing this book to some devotionals I have read this is my favorite one.  The information is accurate and well developed. I recommend this book to all Christians or anyone looking for a devotional to read during the Christmas season.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."



      Landing Page: http://litfusegroup.com/author/acollins

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall