Review: Answering the Toughest Questions About God and The Bible



          `Answering the Toughest Questions About God and The Bible`  is a Christianity and culture book written by authors Bruce Bickel and Stan Jantz.

        The title suggests this book may answer some of my most thought provoking questions. Some that I can't find answers to even as a seasoned Christian. At first glance, the reader may think this book is just for young Christians. But I believe older Christians struggle with some of these. Example, "Why doesn't God make Himself more obvious?"

        This book is written in the point of view of belief in the Bible. This book is written in a formal style and is suitable for the intended audience. The language is easy to understand and is clear and concise. Each idea is fully developed into one complete chapter of its own.

        Some of the areas covered are: Is God Real, Can I Trust The Bible, Is Jesus God, Why Do Christians Say Jesus Is The Only Way To God, among other thoughts and ideas.

        The concluding chapter is thorough in bringing the book to a close; it asks, "Does God Really Care About Me and My Life?"

        I recommend this book to all believers, seekers, and unbelievers.

Disclaimer: "I was provided a free copy of this book. All opinions are my own."

          


Where to Purchase

Resources

ISBN
9780764218705
Dimensions
5.5 x 8.5
Pub. Date
Oct 2016
SRP
$12.99


Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean