Review: Inheritance Deluxe Edition




        Songwriter and musician Audrey Assad steps away from the piano to lead four inspiring new versions from her five-star acclaimed and number 1 selling album Inheritance. Assad is the daughter of a Syrian refugee, an author, speaker, and producer for Fortunate Fall Records, which she co-owns with her husband.

        I recently had the privilege of listening to and reviewing Audrey Assad's newest 16-track album Inheritance Deluxe Edition. The deluxe edition features live concert recordings, along with video recordings.  The audio recordings, as well as the videos, are of clear quality, appealing to the eyes and ears. I was not familiar with every song but found them to be relaxing. The music had a beautiful, peaceful tone.

        Some of the songs I did recognize are `Holy, Holy, Holy`, `I wonder as I wander`, `It is Well with my Soul`, and `Softly and Tenderly`. I recommend this deluxe edition to all Christians who wish to meditate on the music of our Lord and Savior.

I received review copies of audio and video for my honest review.

The Inheritance Deluxe Edition releases to the public on October 7, 2016.


Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding