Review: Service Tails

Service Tails



        `Service Tails` is a non-fiction pets and animal book written by author Ace Collins. Ace Collins has authored more than sixty books. They consist of novels, children's books, books of faith, and much more. This book was written to inform readers about dogs whose entire lives was based on service, loyalty, and teamwork.

        A sad scene unfolded when Joseph Martinez's eighteen month old daughter, Jamie, was diagnosed with retinitis pigmentosa - a genetic disease the family was not aware of. The family found light in the midst of darkness when the dog, Fresca, came to live with them. Jamie would be able to become more independent.

        There were times this book made me laugh, other times when it made me tearful. I have always loved dogs and have a special place in my heart for them. Unfortunately I have not had success training them.

        I enjoyed each story and was not surprised by the loyalty and teamwork of each service dog. While I enjoyed the entire book the love story, in chapter two, is the one I was impressed with the most.

Bio:


Ace Collins defines himself as a storyteller. He has authored more than sixty books that have sold more than 2.5 million copies. His catalog includes novels, biographies, children's works as well as books on history, culture and faith. He has also been the featured speaker at the National Archives Distinguished Lecture Series, hosted a network television special and does college basketball play-by-play. Ace lives in Arkansas.

I am linking up with The Book Nook. Disclaimer: I received this book from Litfuse Publishers for my honest opinion.

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

The Aetherlight™