Review: Loving My Actual Life



        `Loving My Actual Life` is a Christian Living/Personal Growth book written by author Alexandra Kuykendall. The reader follows the author on a 9-month experiment to really love her life.

         By intentionally adding quiet to your life you can actually come to love your life. This means turn off Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and email. The author focuses on two areas: actual quiet and virtual quiet. Actual quiet could include 30 minutes of intentional alone time, daily.

          The author started this 9-month experiment right in the middle of the Christmas season. (December 1) On top of that her husband gave her an early Christmas present, a new phone.

           In the Kuykendall home Sundays are not necessarily church days, because they want to raise the children by the Spirit of the Sabbath, not the rule of it. So the next time I see someone fishing on a Sunday I may have to think who is more in the Spirit, them or me.

           The book reads like a diary, but Alexandra ends the book with a `10 Things to try when designing your own experiment` section.

I recommend this book to anyone who wants to really `love` their life, or just wants a better life.

Disclaimer:  I received this book free from Baker Books through the Baker Books Blogger program.


Where to Purchase

Resources

Paperback
ISBN
9780801007811
Dimensions
5.5 x 8.5
Pub. Date
Apr 2016
SRP
$14.99

Comments

Sandee said…
I already love my life and do things each day for others, but also myself.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding