Review: Beloved Mess




        `Beloved Mess` is a Christian Living/Spiritual Growth book written by author Kimm Crandall. She wrote this book to her husband, Justin, who is her best friend. I like the following quote, found in the Forward, written by Elyse Fitzpatrick (I have reworded it some), I identify myself as a desperate sinner, loved by a great and kind Savior.
     
         This book is for women who are trying to live up to everyone's expectations of what being a Christian is like, but seem to keep failing everyone's expectations. In actuality we don't need to live up to anyone's expectations. This book will speak into your mess and how to find joy through Jesus.

          `Beloved Mess` held my attention as I want to be assured that no matter what, my Savior loves me and there is grace upon grace for me, too. I pondered the fact that Christ has forgiven me and He loves me. Even if I were the only person on earth He would still die for me.

        Kimm Crandall begins her book by sharing her messes so the reader will know all humans sin, but there is grace for all our sins. Jesus took everyone's sin, put them on Himself, and gave us grace.
Kimm Crandall is a mother of four and the author of Christ in the Chaos. The founder of Dropping Keys Ministries, she is a frequent blogger on popular Christian websites such as Key Life Network (KeyLife.org) and Logos's Faithlife Women. She has been a featured guest on several nationally syndicated radio shows, such as Haven Today and Steve Brown, Etc. She also speaks at conferences and retreats for churches and parachurch organizations.

Number of Pages: 160

ISBN
9780801019005
Dimensions
5.5 x 8.5
Pub. Date
Jun 2016
SRP
$13.99





Disclaimer:  I received this book free from Baker Books through the Baker Books Blogger program.

Where to Purchase

Resources

Comments

Sandee said…
Sounds like a great read to me. Your reviews are very well done.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Grantham Lynn said…
Great post and great review. I came over because your post popped up on Facebook. We're going to master all this and get around all the guffy stuff blogger and google and whoever else is messing with our minds! Have a great weekend.

Popular posts from this blog

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean

Q & A with author Debbie Lynne Costello