Review: Your People shall be My People`


Paperback
ISBN
9780800797898
Dimensions
5.5 x 8.5
Pub. Date
Apr 2016
SRP
$14.99
Carton Quantity
56
Number of pages
224







          `Your People shall be My People` is a prophetic book written by author Don Finto. The setting of this book is intended to be real. This book is written to Israel, the Jews, and the Christian church. I believe the author's position, in this book, is that we are in the beginning of the end. This book was first published in 2001. It is time to claim the Jewish roots of our faith. The heritage of the Jewish people is the heritage of all believers.(pg. 16) Religious history is emphasized in this book.

      I learned that there are more believers today than in all the years preceding us. Millions of people on every continent are coming to faith. (pg 40) Regardless of the way things seem, we are experiencing the greatest spiritual awakening in history. This book speaks of the Messianic Jew, those who believe. I was surprised to read that the Protestant theologian and reformer, Martin Luther, became a hater of Jews by the end of his life. (pg. 75-76) I have not read this information elsewhere, so I am taking it with a grain of salt. I can't say more on the subject other than, if it's true, is disheartens me.

      I found it interesting that two different studies showed that wives of circumcised males had fewer cases of cancer than those whose mates were uncircumcised, and that cervical cancer was non-existent in Jews. If an anti-semitic were to decide to boycott all the tests and cures discovered by the Jews he would certainly open himself to a host of serious diseases.

      I believe our days are coming to the end and it's time to join up with the Messianic Jews. America, as a nation, needs to unite with Israel. This book opened up my Spiritual eyes about how fast everything is moving.

      Our Messiah has come. He died, rose from the dead, and ascended to heaven. His life has been authenticated through God's sovereign power. (pg 74)

      I recommend this book to all laymen, Christian leaders, Jews, and Gentiles. I don't understand everything I read, but I do believe it has a lot of gems.

Where to Purchase

Resources

Disclaimer:  I received this book free from Chosen Books through the Chosen Books blogger program.

Comments

Sandee said…
Sounds like a good read. I too think we are heading into the last days.

Have a blessed day. ☺

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

The Aetherlight™

Review: A Royal Christmas Wedding