Top 10 Quotes I loved from Books


Top Ten Tuesday is inspired by The Broke and The Bookish.

Question: Top 10 "Quotes" I loved from Books

(1) She's a few peas short of a casserole  (Barbara Johnson)

(2) His antenna doesn't pick up all the channels  (Barbara Johnson)

(3) Would I long to rub his back...just one more time (Darlene Schacht)

(4) Every holiday became an opportunity to convene friends and family. (Margaret Feinberg)

(5) The natural instinct is to ask for what we most deeply desire (Yolanda Adams) 

(6) Another way to receive comfort is through our tears (Pamela Havey Lau)

(7) Our ability to serve those around us depends largely on why we're doing the serving. (Pamela Havey Lau)

(8) I chose instead to remember he`d been faithful in the past and chose to assume he would be again. (Cynthia Ruchti)

(9) When a soul is tattered, shredded, we understand how the word soul encompasses our whole being  (Cynthia Ruchti)

(10) I can still picture Dorothy`s face when she and her friends realized that 'the wonderful wizard' they`d been told to seek was really no wizard at all. (Beth Moore)

Comments

Sandee said…
These are all gems and there are a couple I'm going to use.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Amanda Holmes said…
I love the Barbara Johnson quotes! You have an excellent assortment of humorous and serious on your list this week.
Now if these were movie quotes I would probably know them.....LOL!

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean