Review: The Road to Becoming




           `The Road to Becoming` is a Christian Living non-fiction book written by author Jenny Simmons (lead singer of Addison Road).  Jenny tells you how to become whole from a position of unraveling. This book is intended for the bewildered and broken.
              Jenny Simmons relives her own life in this book and I enjoyed listening to songs mentioned in the book, especially the songs by Patsy Cline and Michael W. Smith. Perhaps from different genres, but I enjoyed them. I think I realized more than ever how much musicians go through just so the listeners may enjoy the show.
             Jenny taught me that nothing is so minute that its passing would not be grieved. I would recommend this book to someone who is in the doldrums of life.

I am linking up to Literacy Musing Monday

Where to Purchase

Resources


Disclaimer: I received this book free from Baker Books through the Baker Books Blogger program.

Comments

Sandee said…
Sounds like a great book for everyone to read.

Have a fabulous day. ☺
Thanks for sharing about this book at the Literacy Musing Mondays Linkup. I love it when books incorporate songs well!

Popular posts from this blog

Interview Questions for Lauren Carr’s Candidate for Murder.

Q & A with author MaryLu Tyndall

Q & A with author Julianne MacLean